As well as death and taxes, another certainty is that regulation of the financial markets will increase in future years. Already, initiatives including Basel III compliance for risk aggregation, AIFMD and FATCA are impacting data architecture and operational planning. What is on the agenda for the next 12-24 months?
- Sarah Underwood, Editor, A-Team Group (Moderator)
- Predrag Dizdarevic, Partner, Element22
- Thomas K. Dunlap, Global Head of Reference Data Operations, Goldman Sachs
- Devesh Shukla, Global Head of Reference Data Product Development, Enterprise Solutions, Bloomberg LP
- Mark Sutera, Director of Business Development & Sales North America, The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC)
Data Management Summit
New York, 13th of May, 2014